Seite 3 von 3 Erste 123
    Kirbenee ist offline träumiges Lächelgrün
    Oh that's good. An english-thread. I need to talk more because I have english as my leistungskurs but i'm not very good in it. I'm always searching for words, although I watch english movies sometimes, red some english books (like harry potter, because it was so easy and His Dark Material by Philipp Pullman) and listening to english lyrics all the time. It's very stupid. I understand all, but I can't speak as much as I like. Grr... To your question about sleeping Downstairs: I love sleeping as well, but not more then 10 hours. If I sleep more I get angry but also when I sleep less then 5 hours in schooltime and less then 8 hours in times when there is no school. Every morning I need an hour to get a normal human being, but wait...Am I a normal human being at all? Maybe... ... But don't wake me up for no reason, because then I get a furie ... But all in all I am a nice person ... I think that's it... Greetings...
    Lesen gefährdet die Dummheit!
    Kommentare bitte hier erbitten

"Man kann auf einem Standpunkt stehen, aber man sollte nicht darauf sitzen." (Erich Kästner)

"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit. Beim Universum bin ich mir noch nicht sicher." (Albert Einstein)

Macht, Wissen, Reichtum: unwichtig. Hauptsache Konfetti. (Iblis)

Meinen Kram findet man auf einem kleinen, grünen Regal

Oh nice, let's get started.
    I don't have english as my LK although I like the language a lot.
    I have the certain kind of teacher in my Grundkurs who does "LK-work" with us... So, well, somehow I have 3 LKs^^
    I didn't read any english novels, just poems.
    Oh wait! I had to read some books for school, but actually, I don't remember the titles...
    By the way, I love sleeping too, and that's what I'm going to do soon...
    See you around

g'night

Kirbenee ist offline träumiges Lächelgrün
    Oh you have only two Lks? You lucky one. I have to have three and my german GK is like a LK as well, so I have four . We watched "Dead Poet's Society" in English. I like the film a lot. And because of the film I learned some new vocabulary . I think I'm getting a bit better. I want to have my major test (or what it's called) back so I can see what I have to learn. Please talk to me^^

Greetings Kirby
    Lesen gefährdet die Dummheit!
    Kommentare bitte hier erbitten

"Man kann auf einem Standpunkt stehen, aber man sollte nicht darauf sitzen." (Erich Kästner)

"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit. Beim Universum bin ich mir noch nicht sicher." (Albert Einstein)

Macht, Wissen, Reichtum: unwichtig. Hauptsache Konfetti. (Iblis)

Meinen Kram findet man auf einem kleinen, grünen Regal

Well^^
    Actually I only watched "Dead Poet's Society" in German...
    Tomorrow I will get my assignment back, I am pretty excited, because I have English as "written examination" in my Abitur^^ So the result is quite important.
    Oh my... I am already exhausted +_+
    I wish you the best of luck for your "major test"-result

Yours sincerely
    Picasu

Hello,
    I have three LK's - and English is one of them-, too. It's strange that there are so important differences in our school systems only because of the federal organisation.
    But our teacher is not very useful at all. So I try to learn English rather by reading books then listening to him. I read many books written by Tolkien, two volumes of the Harry Potter series, Beowulf and some other books in school.
    But I recognized that the marks in English often depend on the teacher. In grade ten I achieved a 14 (1) and now, being taught by the other teacher, I only achieved a 10 (2-). Thus the marks are not too important with respect to the real skills.

Yours,
    Mandos

hello hello
    i had 5 Lks, including English and now I'm studying anglistics ^ ^ though only as an subsidiary subject! Dont expect me to write perfect english
    i didnt follow everything everyone wrote in this thread but it seemd as if you are talking about.... sleeping downstairs? I prefer sleeping upstairs sleep is a great invention.
    I improved my english via chatrooms and books. I can recommend the chronicles of narnia to you. I know, it's meant for children, but i loved reading it. Unfortunately a horse ate one of my volumes, which are from England and quite pretty. Im not kidding!
    I perfectly know the thing with the marks at school. I had the chance to observe this very often, because the teachers at my english course changed frequently and so did my marks. Who cares, the Abitur worked out well ^ ^

You study English at University level?
    Das hier ist meine Signatur und ich bin stolz darauf.

you guys should hear italians speaking english. i met some italian girls, they were in their third year of study at university level (they had english in school before, too). they were about to become interpreter(s?). but their english was not better than mine. and i do not study english. not at all.
    Es hört doch jeder nur, was er versteht. ~~ Goethe

I started to study English, but it seemed as the wrong way, so that I changed to sociology and politics (;
    Well, writing and talking English is awesome. But never talk with French English...they suck totally in talking and you can hardly understand them. I think it's worser than in any other country (:
    I am too pure for you or anyone.
    [Plath]

Oh for God's sake what a gift to finde a theard like this.
    though I'll go down in german gramma and writing.
    Well, best english I've ever heard was by a fellow here from Osnabrück. He tried to teach me words I've never heard before.
    Ein jeder Mensch bringt Freude in den Raum
    Manch einer beim Kommen
    Manch einer beim Gehen

Zitat Zitat von .:[Wer]:. Beitrag anzeigen
    A topic?
    What about your experiences in learning english?
    Did everyone of you just learn the language in school, or did someone do more beside of that?

I think it's quite hard to talk/write to someone in english with just "school-english" skills. Im trying to improve my english with watching movies/shows in english. I'm also have an mail-friend in America. Since I'm mailing with her, my English got much better.

Btw. I like watching movies in english because most of the time the translation into german is very poor. What about you? Did you ever tried to watch a movie in english?

Greetings Benny

Hey Benny,
    I learned English automatically, since I was born in New York. With 6 years we (my mother and my siblings) moved to Germany which is where I live since then.
    I pretty much forgot all the English I could talk because I was only 6 years old. However I used to sit a lot in front of my computer playing video games (which is how I re-learned all my English). I think it really does help because all the people I use to play with are very good at the english language though they are Germans.
    Greetings, Korial

Can we re-vive this thread?

What about it?

What do you think?

hello boys and girls,
    I just wanted to say, that I have enough of English today because my teacher was very disturbing in that test, we wrote in the last subject
    Zeige denen, die dich fallen sehen wollen, dass du ohne Flügel fliegen kannst.

Auf den Spuren der Krimikatze

Zitat Zitat von Thrillermietze Beitrag anzeigen
    hello boys and girls,
    I just wanted to say, that I have enough of English today ......
    ....... and every day?

Seite 3 von 3 Erste 123

Was dich vielleicht auch interessieren könnte:

1. Prayfor (English)
    Von Blobstar im Forum Fremdsprachiges und Dialekte
    Antworten: 0
    Letzter Beitrag: 22.03.2016, 20:11
  2. Mein thread, dein thread, aller thread
    Von ebannhe im Forum Ablage
    Antworten: 17
    Letzter Beitrag: 03.07.2012, 10:46
  3. English attempt