It‘s not just what you can see that might be with you.
    Importance needs a deep insight, takes time and a sensitivity to watch, to listen, to feel, to understand.

So listen with your eyes, see with your lips and feel with your ears and take your time to understand................
    In Search Of Heaven On Earth

do you really believe in heaven on earth?

regards
    fate
    destiny's child

Yes I do believe in it.
    It's hidden by us human beings more and more as time passes by, but it's still there.

And for this it's worth looking for.
    Plus it's more what you describe it, what you think it might be. I am not talking about paradise but about the small things that makes life worth.

Would like to get your opinion.

Regards

ISOHOE

May be it's hidden by us. May be there's nothing, have never been anything.
    I do believe there's something to discover in life. And I also believe in the small things that makes life worth.
    But we're human. And we're not good from ground of (?).
    As long as we live together there will be no paradise.
    The intense moments and encounters makes life worth,
    help us to stay alive. Otherwise we would all die inwardly.
    But the most important question is why we shall discover all the things. For what? That's what I'm searching for, that's what I'm really living for.
    Very philosophical...

regards
    fate
    destiny's child

Well, yes it is philosophically.
    But life is just to complex to be understood with the usual, single-dimensioned mind.

So it needs philosophy to get yourself nearer, maybe in the range of possibilities to understand.

That`s why I've written the lyrics:

It‘s not just what you can see that might be with you.
    Importance needs a deep insight, takes time and a sensitivity to watch, to listen, to feel, to understand.

So listen with your eyes, see with your lips and feel with your ears and take your time to understand................

Ever tried this?

You might be surprised what you will see, what you will feel and hear. It's worth a try.

And, very, no utmost important:
    Do not try to find your own paradise, for yourself. If you do so, you will never get it 'cause you never know what you are looking for. Try to act as you would like your environment to act. And try to give this impression to the ones around and so on. And you'll see one day, when everybody is acting that way you got what you were looking for. Your paradise

Regards
    ISOHOE

it's not that i never tried. i tried a lot of time and i still do.
    i'm just realistic...

regards
    fate
    destiny's child

i`d like to participate in this discussion ... but presently i'm living in my own private hell and endure the torments of my personal demons...

i don`t think that i`m able to philosophize about paradise right now...
    ... well maybe in a decade or two...

Nicodemus

"Möget ihr in interessanten Zeiten leben!"(Fluch)

"UGH!"(universelle erklärung)
    - Herbstgesichter
    - traum vom wahn

It's important to be realistic, no I would say it's one of the major rules for life.
    Otherwise you will get lost into your own dreaming and dreams and this is no good.
    It disables yourself from acting the way you should act. To stay as a partner, a part in life, to stay alive!

But when you tried so many times with no success, mabe you should try to view the other way around. You can get to the same goal, just on another route. Mabe it's taking a bit longer but you are progressing forward. And at least it's better to be open for different way rather then crying on a blockerd road up to the end of the days.

And in this I am very very much realistic, you can believe me, I've tried differnt ways and it took some time to get the right one...................

And although I still don't no wether it's the best one or if it is even the right one and mabe I'll never know, I feel good 'cause the days of me getting blocked by myself are finished are gone and that makes me happy.

Regards

ISOHOE

it's wonderful that youu found your way.
    it's something that can't everybody say.

uups...a rhyme...wasn't my intention...

regards
    fate
    destiny's child

Well, sounds interesting, mabe you can extend it with some lyrics.

However, yes I am happy. It's more about the movement itself that makes my routes clear not so much the goal. I know were I wish to go and it's smashing nice to find a route. And at least, as I've said, I'm moving and that's keeping me going, keeps me alive.

And for that I wrote my lyrics:

- Remember were you come from
    - consider were you are
    - and you'll know were to go!

But how about you?

What route you are looking for?

Regards

ISOHOE

hi isohoe,

it's not that easy to speak about what route i'm lokking for. maybe you heard a lot of time. i'm looking for sense of life. in that time i'm searching i wanna make a lot of experiences and discoveries. i wanna learn to know interesting people who teach me some things about life maybe, philosophical people.
    i wanna do things that i'm talented in, that i like...
    at the end of my way i wanna be wisely. i wanna teach my children and my grandchildren about life.
    i don't say that i will know everything. maybe i will know after death. who knows?
    if i wouldn't believe that ther's a sence i wouldn't live.
    maybe that's my route...

regards
    fate
    destiny's child

Hi Fate,

well that sounds like a route to me. However, a much better one than standing still.

You still have some flexibility, some openess to where it might end and at least you started moving. So for so far it is good what you're doing.

I think "Sense of life" is a sort of the holy grale. Something you probably will never find. Life is too complex to be understood by oureselves. We might be able to breathe, to hear, to see and feel and act and even in the position to do more then one thing at the same time but I'm doubting that we are able to understood the complexity and therefore the sense of life.

Let's stay in the oppinion that there is a sense and that it it more important to have that knowledge rather then to get a proove and to find and únderstand the sense of life.

So what you're saying is very interesting as it is in principal the rule of evolution.

And its progressing more and more as we start to tell our children and granchildren about our oppinions and experience.

Let them do the further progressing and so on.
    Who knows where that might bring us to?

If you look back 1.000.000 years and consider where humankind came from I would say we did quite some progress. Not everything is better but at least we can buy our food in the supermarket and could stop hunting.

And by learning to talk we made quite a jump in our progress. So, I am hoping by knowing where we came from that our next jump might bring us up to another stage. Don't know wether it will be a better one or not. But as long as we keep giving it to the next to come we make it right.

Or, what do you think?

Regards,
    ISOHOE

So far so good:
    But I believe that within the evolution of mankind, there is a progress in mental powers. The more you learn the more you create links in your brain. The more links you have the more you can learn. This sounds very methodical but there are some parts in our organism that can be explained by simple chemics and physics. So for that I believe in the growth of mental power by proceeding the evolution.

As to the next, I must disagree with the expression "not natural environment". I go back over this 1.000.000 years where it is to believe that we have been just a sort of amphibis and our natural environment was water. Nowadays no man can think of living in the water so we prooved to be able to adapt ourselve to the new one.

So to say, evolution didn't stop yet and hopefully never will. As said earlier, it might be that we are facing the next jump. So let's see where it will bring us to!

Regards ISOHOE

He froze.................

He froze..........
    he felt a death and he felt undying love.
    Something burst open his soul
    and he reflected on the imperceptible, formless,
    yet impassioned like.................. a distant music!

Bless Jah for all inspirations...........................
    the lyrics..........................

Regards ISOHOE

Was dich vielleicht auch interessieren könnte:

1. Hallo miteinander :)
    Von Poem Lady im Forum Vorstellung
    Antworten: 13
    Letzter Beitrag: 20.11.2013, 20:57
  2. Hallo, alle miteinander!
    Von Melete im Forum Vorstellung
    Antworten: 9
    Letzter Beitrag: 20.08.2013, 20:14